Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Nailtini Champagne Brunch Mixer & Topper Collection....

So this cute set came with 4 7ml bottles. Left to right we have Kir Royale, Classic Rita, Tahiti Breeze, & Chi Chi.

Of course you know I hadda try out Tahiti Breeze first. It is an awesome Blue color with silver shimmer. I used 2 coats for full coverage. Dry time was shortened due to the fact I Used the Dry Martini Drying Spray as well. Not usually a fan of these cause they don't really dry but this one worked fast and with no mess.

Next I Decided to TRY and mix things up a bit using both Kir Royale & Chi Chi. I Had to use 3 coats of each polish for full coverage.
And since I didnt like the ridge was so pronounced I Decided hey...The package says you can layer them right? WRONG!!! This is what I got when I tried to put just one coat of the Chi Chi over the Kir Royale...FYI...This is not cleaned up cause I hated the look and took it right off. I just wanted everyone to see these DO NOT work layered over one another....



Finally I Have the one I didnt like much in the bottle but was in love with on Classic Rita. It is a pale Yellow shimmer polish. I used 2 coats of this perfect for Spring shade...



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm reaching out on behalf of Nailtini and 'Tini Beauty. So sorry you had this experience. After looking into this it appears this was a packaging mix-up. The Champagne Brunch set has Cream, Crushed Ice, Spritzer and Vodka and can be layered. This is a mini collection of summer colors - not meant for layering. Please contact me and I will be happy to send a Champagne Brunch set your way to try.

    ReplyDelete