Saturday, August 16, 2014

Beauty Box 5 July box...

Ok so I been thinking about trying this box out for awhile and got an offer to try it for next to nothing so I figured why not. Yea...Glad I didnt actually subscribe. Honestly the items in the box where decent but after being spoiled with high end sample from brands like Ipsy and Birchbox this box just couldnt compete. I did get some really good items but I think the value is much better with any other beauty subscription service.
So didnt really do a look or anything though I have worn the lipliner and there just wasnt any real reason to bother with a pic. The liner did wear quite well but it was nothing I havent seen/worn a million times before. 
 
So we got a full size Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara...

What I am assuming is a sample size Glowing Mama walnut face & Body scrub from Anna Naturals...

An Argan Oil from Morroco deep conditioning hair treatment packet...

A Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tickle Me Pink...


An possibly my favorite item in the box...

Body Drench Candy Licious Lip Balm in Cotton Candy. I am soooo addicted to the soft lips Lip Balm but I may have to switch to this. It works just as well with the bonus of tasting and smelling AWESOME!!



No comments:

Post a Comment