Monday, February 17, 2014

Julie G Sugar Plum Fairy...

Ok so I don't do very many polish posts anymore cause I can't wear polish at work :( That said when I find something I love I simply must share. I am seriously OBSESSED With this Polish from Jessie's Girl. These polishes are crazy cheap at only $3.99. You can order them from the site or they sell them at Rite Aid if you have them in your area. (Sadly I do not.) This is a cruelty free company too!!

Anyway here is the polish I can't Get enough of right now...

This beauty is from the Julie G Frosted gumdrops line in Sugar Plum fairy. This textured polish is first and foremost the most amazing shade up purple ever!! It is basically a sand texture which I adore. Because of all the texture the glitter really stands out beautifully!! 





And a closer shot for a bit more detail...

No comments:

Post a Comment