Monday, December 2, 2013

Gothic Glitter Glam....

Woot Woot....I finally got a new camera and a chance to use it :P Me and the hubby went to see the Genitorturers the other night so I hadda come up with a rockin look to wear. You know I hadda rock the red glitter in honor of the band :)


For this look I used:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy. This primer is awesome with glitter shadows! Get it HERE.
 
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Eyeshadow in Raven's Prophecy. I used this shadow in the crease and across the top lash line. It is a black shadow packed with loads of silver and blue glitters. Get it HERE
 
Next I applied Star Crushed Minerals shadow in Black Garnet. This is a stunning black base shadow with loads of burgundy shimmer.  Get it HERE.

Above that I used the amazing Epistaxis shadow from My Pretty Zombie. Lemme tell you this is probably the best red shadow on the market. You can get it HERE.

Finally at my brow I used a white shimmer shadow I got from Altered Ego Cosmetics. Unfortunately she has closed but any white works for a highlight :)

Under my eye I used the Epistaxis as a liner.
On my water line I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on liner in Zero. Get it HERE

On my upper lash line I used 2 liquid Liners from Blackheart Beauty. These liners are exclusive to Hot Topic and the are way affordable! The first one is the Black Holo Glitter liner. You can still get it online HERE. Then I layered the red glitter liner over it. It seems it is no longer online but you can probably still find both colors at your local Hot Topic.

Finally I finished the look with my fav mascara MAC Haute & Naughty. Get it HERE.

Hope you love this look as much as I did :)


No comments:

Post a Comment