Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Ipsy Bag...

Ok so if I thought November's Ipsy box rocked December blew me outta the water. It came in a super cute black Patent quilted look bag for starters. Included in the bag was a stunning Julie G Textured nail polish in Sugar Plum Fairy, A Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow trio in Smokin Hot, Some fantastic Demi lashes by Ardell, Be A Bombshell Cosmetics The One Stick in Sunset, & NYX Lipstick in shade 565.


So lets start with my favorite part the eyes....
I started with Urban Decay Primer Potion. Then I used all 3 colors from the POP Beauty trio. I added my lashes and used The Bombshell Cosmetics liquid Liner in Onyx on my top lid. On the waterline and bottom lash line I used Urban Decay 24/7 glide on liner in Black Market. I finished my eyes with DiorShow Extase Mascara.

To finish up my look for the day I used The Bombshell One Stick on my cheeks. It was the perfect shade for my pale complexion.

And the NYX Cosmetics lipstick is a nice neutral color for me to wear day or night...

And possibly my favorite item in the bag...The polish! I don't get to wear polish on work days so this is only one coat to try the color and I freaking love it! The texture is amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment