Monday, November 12, 2012

Shadowy Looks...

Ok so with my move here next week I figured I would just post these all together cause I got so much going on right now. Just a couple of Shadow looks from this week....
For this looks I used Urban Decay Primer Potion, The Manic Panic in PsychoDrama, & Rimmel Lash Accelerator. I used the Primer potion on my lids from lash to brow. Then I used the white cream shadow from lash to brow as well. I used the black pressed shadow on the outside half of my lid to just above the crease. The purple Pressed shadow I used on the inside of my eye and to just under the brow bone. I also used it under my eye. Then I applied the black cream liner both above and below my lashes. Finished with the rimmel mascara.

For this simple look I used Urban Decay Primer Potion, MAC Fresh Green Mix Mineralize Shadow, Wet N Wild Color Icon Silver Liner, & Rimmel Lash Accelerator.

 Finally I have what I think is my favorite look right now ;) I used Fyrianne Pixie Epoxy as my base, Fyrianne Shadows in Sultry Samhain & Purgatory, Urban Decay Shadow in Cherry, Kiss EZ Lashes, Caylin Gel Eyeliner, & Dior Extase Mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment