Monday, November 5, 2012

Manicure Mondays....

So this week starts the first ever Manicure Monday for the girls of Chroma Class. To mark the occasion I decided to take your through some of the looks I did this week too!!

This look is from My Julep October Maven box. I get the it girl box. The base is 2 coats of Leslie which is a fab black with silver sparkle polish. Then for the accent nail I used Glenda. It is a silver crackle polish.
For my mid week mani I was feeling the purple. I used 2 coats Mary Kay Polish in Intensity. Unfortunately I had some serious dragging issues with this polish so I didnt bother with a pic. Over that I applied 1 coat of Daring Digits polish in Flying Purple People eater. It is a great Purple and silver glitter topcoat. It has great coverage, dry time, & No smell. I love it!!
Finally today I am still on a purple kick! I started with 2 coats Wet N Wild Wild Shine polish in Eggplant frost. I am sure most of you know by now I have a love/hate thing with Wet N Wild. I hate that it takes FOREVER to dry but I love it is super cheap and the colors are great...
Over this I added Sephora by OPI Crackle polish in Purple glitter. I am kinda digging the way the glitter added a sort of matte look somehow...

3 comments:

  1. I love your nails!! Especially the ones with the glitters.

    Diva Fabulosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the purple crackle too - almost like a suede finish. That Leslie polish is kind of cool, too.

    ReplyDelete